welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

28 April 2012

My lovely hometown...Penang....


Moon Tree 47 cafe nearby Love Lane (Left is the Hall mark for Love lane...haha)
We actually wan to take our high tea at here but we dunno the exact location...
we found this shop after we have consumed our high tea at Micke's place
MIcke's Place, lovely cafe...the boss is a retiree women
With strong political background i guessed
cos she actually talked politic with us and knew many things regarding to business and politic.
Straits Quay, new place for photograph and entertainment
I alwaz go there but..seldom eat at there...
Soul Kitchen...same street with Moon Tree 47 cafe but we still search with GPS
After took our dinner at SOul KItchen only we knew this cafe located at same street with moon tree 47..
Its like...==!!! we jus walked around there that evening and we didnt noticed this cafe.

Outlook of Soul Kitchen
 Fat fat me waiting my thin crust pizza and soy milk...My thin crust pizza and soy milk.
It tastes nice as the owner of the shop is from Germany, so lovely..i love this pizza than the thick bread like one..NIce. But, as i knw, the cafe is under renovation now...TT
Penang Chocolate Boutiques, expensive Local Products..
i tried Durian Chocolate...Yiaks...


No comments:

Post a Comment