welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

29 April 2012

Mesra Mall-Kemaman-Pantai Kemasik one day trip...

Its a sudden thought to go out at this weekend to watch movie, The Avengers (2012).
Its the best movie at present surpassed Battleship.
Green Hulk is v funny as he beaten Thor after defeated the Army and throw Loki like a toy...
LOlx..laugh die me
Then we moved to Kemaman to eat special things such as Otak-otak and Satar.
 Otak Otak

 Satar
 My friends...Thx for her, bring us go to this nice stall.

 Rynn rynn's photography...
 She wants to bite the tree far away...
 Angrily wanna punch it...><
 Failed titanic's scene...1st, not romantic, second she doesnt want to u JUMP i JUMP with her...
 Trutti Fruitti at KT
 Teach them how to operate the machine...haha
Most of them thought the bowl size determine the PRICE, actually is weight of yoghurt determine the price...>< ~My friend Kena Tipu lo~

No comments:

Post a Comment