welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

19 April 2012

its fun sometimes...


This sushi restaurant nice or not?
cos i see the price range is crazily high...
nearby The Royal Bintang hotel..

Here i am, Aeon Jusco Station 18
Its a weird jusco, cos foursquare brought us walk through tamans' roads to get there...
Far from town too...
its a small town name Pengkalan...
The decoration was great
Well, as wat i remembered when i was there, there was a clown to make fun with audiences...
but those Lame jokes, plz keep it for himself..==

PDI, my new pant...
well, i love it..haha...
I wanna grab more...fill my closet to full!!!
this is my lovely didi la...so tall and good looking but alwaz lack of confident...><

 Food, food, food...now i am on diet...Really high dietary restraint now...sien nia
 Fat liao fat liao
 Jalan Alor took dinner...1st time i heard and came to that place.
this fella wan me capture his side face...Lolx..

No comments:

Post a Comment