welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

11 March 2012

45 days - normal than a friend

we are even normal than a friend should be...
i still v angry because most of the time, didnt reply my message, even after i have request not to do so.
Nvm, i dun wan reply too...
I'll treat u like the way u treat me, thats a fair revenge.
i'll let u taste it

Somehow i think i was under estimated myself
i really tot i cant live without you
but somehow i managed to wipe away bad things
and live my life ~.~

No more hopes on u since we arent suitable now, wont suitable for future either
Ytd, i told u that i am ready to start another relationship
u jus said...So fast...
well, i really hope i didnt misinterpret ur hidden meaning
u tot i will stay single and wait for u?
yes, i am waiting but...life still goes on...

let it be...

No comments:

Post a Comment