welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

07 May 2011

i am back...

ytd, when i reached my home..
i was like..huuuuuu...relief...
having serious headache in the bus and then the most annoying bus driver seems like an oxygen cylinder, keep release the gas from his stomach for hours...
so noisy and annoying...how to sleep...????

Can online d...
YES!!! keep downloading movies
but unfortunately, i still cant find the source of ghost whisperer season 6 n 7...

Went for a hair cut
a handsome hair stylist cut my hair and i was like...
actually i prefer that girl (but she's busy)
then went to Jusco to eat my brunch + dinner...
i was starving as i forgot to eat for whole day

Shopping time
TheFaceShop...
bought rm200 products and get free membership...
bought many pieces of mask as well...
gonna recover my face to the best situation...haha

i forgot to buy eyes product
i have serious dark circle problems...
TT

then went to secret recipe^^
Bought my favourite cakes + Haagen Dutz at home...
Can snacking while watching movies d...
great!!!

Relax..and i can put down all the stress now
thk god!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just realised you wrote blog. Hm, guess I never leave anything in yr life. You didnt write anything about me, not even on this post which I accompanied u with. sigh~

    ReplyDelete