welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

14 February 2011

everytime...




Everytime, every sem...
it seems like haunting me all the time
i will get stuck, on the road, thinking, schedule...
what shall i do ?
almost crash when riding motorcycle as i am thinking about my homework and distracted...
stressful~
almost failed my test, cos i didnt study as my schedule was a mess...

after class, refreshing myself with a cold shower...
tears, dropping with water...
cant differentiate which is water which is tear...
looking into the mirror and think...
what shall i do next?

start worrying my performance
cos it seems bad...
i cant handle too much
i have to drop a few things
or temporary stop from joining this.
focus on my study!

i wan my mood back...
lower down my self expectation and my expectation to my gp members...
if u stress urself, u r suffering all the peoples surrounding...

when i was napping, sometimes i will suddenly wake up and think..gosh i am late to the class
but in fact, there's no class...
especially, morning and evening...
think, arrange, distress and....work for life...

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so stress. Not good for health. I will also feel that sometimes, but soon after that, i ignored those as I just want to enjoy my life to the fullest. Be careful while riding the motor. Don't think when riding!~

    ReplyDelete