welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

06 March 2010

if...i wanna leave here awhile...

if i have money to spend now
i sure will leave here for while..
i am reali stressful at here,becos of my study T.T
i set a higher target for myself so that i can try to at least maintain my result
but it seems that i'm gonna failed to achieve it...
its reali so stressful.

Every time,i tell myself that it jus a simple test or wat...
it doesn't mean anything if i overstress myself
i should enjoy my life at here..

but i reali cant do it...

i dun wan other look down at me...
thats y i try to hard to study...

Sometimes i think that i'm gonna give up all the things...
but i knw after i bec from a trip i'm gonna stress bec cos many things havent done..

now...
i have no right to complain anythings...
i jus wanna my study mood come back to me plz...
so that i can study everyday...

study books by books,notes by notes...
i cant tell u that i'm well-prepared becos i knw i wont...
but at least i've tried my best...

i wanna do the best of the best...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment