welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

31 March 2010

40. As usual,final time..end of sem 2

As usual, reached final period...
its time to study well,but i am not into the study mood.
i Jus wanna relax,maybe sudden too free so i dun wan to move
Another point is i study within my schedule,so i am not yt nervous...
i hope this scary period will pass faster because i cant sleep well everynite...
Think of the day soon i will spend with my family,i am so happy...
Excited,because KL trip...i wanna go Ipoh also..
hopefully i have enuff budget la...
Think of the activities can i do after final
i am so not into study mood...haiz T.T
This sem i am totally hopeless because definitely no A...
i am more hardworking than last sem but wat i get in biostat?
that lecturer ruin my result!!!
I mus put more efforts in kenegaraan,Nutrition and Food chem but somehow
i do not think i can get A..jus at last A-...high carry mark among the coursemates but lose too many marks in test...hopefully,god bless me to get at least 3.5...

1 comment: