welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

26 November 2010

passed another two subjects...>< and DIDI

passed another two subjects which are high possibility get A
this make me happy~
Public Speaking, i am so fast in presenting my speech...
my friends were stun cos i am doin too fast><

But now, left two papers, i lazy to study la...
feel sleepy everyday~

ytd, celebrated my gor's birthday...
the card was a mess, 1 hr b4 celebration only finish it...
HUuuuuuu, relief when i'm done...><

thats all from me~

well, another news
add 1 more didi...
now got 6 didi...
love them so much haha...
give me an opportunity to learn how to take care of ppl
how to communicate with different kind of ppl...><

1 of my didi was hide me from smth i should knw~
but luckily, when i ask do u hide smth from me, he direct answer yes and told me
i was like, hmm...so honest, so he wont be a bad guy so brothership on...><
dun lie to me

and lastly, again i wanna scold that mother fucker slut from destroying my reputation...
u r slut not me...so stop talking bout me..hope u die SOON..><
sorry for acting so rude, cos i am MAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment