welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

17 November 2010

kinda disappointed again....

after birthday then got presentation and final cooking test...
passed my birthday with a great nervous~
u knw wat i wish during my birthday
i wish i could pass the final cooking test and it became true...

i pass the toughest practical ever
i cook nonstop, although i didnt answer the question at all...
but i did finish cooking and serve on time...
and when lecturer called my name and said congratulation, u have a good product...
i would like to eat it later...happy but tired...it's worth
i would like to thanks pamela for helping me...

after 2 papers...
1st paper, cooking test, i didnt sleep for a nite because i drink 2 cups of coffee but luckily i can study all before entering the exam hall...
Food microbe also the same...
i tot i cant finish d, and i almost cry of it, i blame myself for distracted, i blame myself for too relax, i blame myself for keep console myself that still got time....
the day before real exam, again, didnt sleep with 1 cup of coffee...
i managed to finish study but the paper was...hmm...not difficult, i can do but dunno correct or not...i hate u Clostridum herbarum, salmonella serovars, desulfotomaculum nigricans, clostridum thermosaccharotyculum, Bacillus Stearothermophillus...too many microbes' name have to memorize, blank brain with jus a few names...hopefully can score well...
aim A for this subject. if end up with B+ i will hopeless in get 3.85 d...T.T

good luck to myself...

1 comment: