welcome to my world

this is the place where i'll share my feelings and my thoughts...

17 November 2010

Birthday 6/11

my birthday was fun...
went to kuantan (1 day trip), although just 1 day but i am having fun~
thx for my gor and my best friends that planned for me...

u all surprise me alot...
especially housemates...^^
thx~ thx for the cake and foods...

my best friends (jason, charice, yf, hong, jun, eric ,kimki and so on)
i love that video so so so much...but my mother that part make me touched and almost cry~
this is the 1st time i leave home for 2.5 months...
i miss them!!!

thx for my coursemates, surprise me also~

i love u all...
i appreciate u all cos u all give me strength to keep study at here...
if not, i already collapse.

Friends are important for me...Love u all



u all the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment